Monday, March 22, 2010

New man in Pooja Bedi's life!

Pooja Bedi has a new man in her life but she's determined to keep his identity a secret, at least for now. The only hint is that his name starts with 'A'.
Pooja Bedi met him at a social function around a month ago and the sparks have turned into a bonfire. He's been bombarding her with roses, wooing her over romantic lunches, bonding with her kids and flying down to wherever in India she may be to spend time with her.
Finally, Pooja has let her guard down and reciprocated his feelings. 'Frankly, I've never been so overwhelmed by romance in my life. He's tall, good looking, attentive and caring. He's been sending me roses every single day. One day he sent a gigantic creation with 1000 roses. Even my friends don't know who he is and I just refer to him as 1000 roses' beams Pooja.
Pooja says she wants to give herself time before making a commitment. 'Life's been a rollercoaster since my divorce. I've never been someone to do things impulsively, because I have children. He's everything I have ever wanted in a man, but I'll give it six months. I just hope I can make him remotely as happy as he makes me.' (BCCL)

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon