Sunday, April 18, 2010

Launch: Paris' TV series

Paris Hilton poses for photographers at a news conference announcing her new MTV series 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF (Working Title)'. (Reuters/Phil McCarten)
Paris Hilton (L) attends a party with Benji Madden after announcing her new MTV series 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF (Working Title)' in Los Angeles on March 13, 2008. (Reuters/Phil McCarten)
Paris Hilton poses for photographers at a news conference announcing her new MTV series 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF (Working Title)' in Los Angeles on March 13, 2008. (Reuters/Phil McCarten)
Paris Hilton poses for photographers at a news conference announcing her new MTV series 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF (Working Title)' in Los Angeles on March 13, 2008. (Reuters/Phil McCarten)
Paris Hilton poses for photographers at a news conference announcing her new MTV series 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF (Working Title)' in Los Angeles on March 13, 2008. (Reuters/Phil McCarten)
Paris Hilton attends a press conference for her new show on MTV 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF' in Los Angeles on March 13, 2008. (AP Photo/Chris Polk)
Paris Hilton poses for photographers at a news conference announcing her new MTV series 'Paris Hilton's My New BFF (Working Title)' in Los Angeles on March 13, 2008. (Reuters/Phil McCarten)

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon